The Urban Coaching Network is a six month webinar coaching experience for lead pastors, church planters and future church planters in an urban, multi-ethnic context. The network is led by Tommy "Urban D." Kyllonen who has been in full-time urban ministry for over 20 years at Crossover Church in Tampa, Florida. Tommy has been the lead pastor at Crossover since 2002. Outreach Magazine listed Crossover Church as one of America's most innovative churches due to their creative approach that effectively reaches urban culture. In 2010 Crossover moved into a 43,000 square foot former Toys R' Us building in the heart of Tampa's urban community. Under Tommy's leadership their multi-ethnic, multi-generational, economically diverse church has grown from 40 people to over 1,000 people that gather every Sunday in their three worship experiences.
The Urban Coaching Network will cover:
- Personal Development / Strength Finding
- Creating an authentic urban worship experience
- Stewardship / Membership
- Small Groups / Discipleship
- Developing Volunteer systems and leaders
- Outreach, Branding, Social Media and Marketing
- ... and much more!
What you'll receive:
- 6 Monthly live interactive 2 hour webinars on the First Tuesday Night of the month at 7pm EST led by Tommy Kyllonen (have a webcam as you'll be interacting with Tommy and others)
- Email access to Tommy and some of his staff
- Resource packet mailed to you including Tommy's books, some DVD's, CD's, forms and resources from Crossover Church. $100 value
- 50% off for Flavor Fest Registration (Urban Leadership Conference at Crossover Church) $50 value
- Private Lunch at Flavor Fest for Urban Coaching Network Alumni
How does it work?
- Click on the link below to fill out the submission form and you will be contacted back to let you know if you are accepted and you will be given details for times, passwords, cost and payment.
- Networks are limited to 12 people or less. New Group is forming for 2017.